Affiliate Your Repeater With LAG Group
Do you own a repeater that you would like to affiliate with the LAG Group? Need some help building it? Want to be able to use other repeaters as you travel? We'd be more than happy to have your system join up with ours! Below are some of the benefits of adding your repeater with the LAG Group! Edit Text
If you join your repeater with the LAG Group some of the benefits you will recieve are:
- Become part of a group that grows every day!
- Protect your investment with self coordination through our group.
- Technical knowledge, help, and experience with your repeater if needed, as well as installation help, programming and tuning of your radios!
- Unlimited use of all Group system repeaters as you travel.
- Still maintain complete access and control of your system, but add control operators if needed! You still can grant permissions, use specific unit numbers or any other existing policy!
- Access an up and coming Newsletter with includes enforcement and policy issues with the FCC!
- Website access free of charge to you for your repeater. We are proud to be one of the top five sites in returned hit inquiries for "GMRS repeater" in Yahoo, Google, MSN, and other big search engines! We will add your repeater, pictures and information pertaining to the use and construction as needed at no cost to you, and you may tailor it to your wishes! Furthermore, the LAG Group provides spam free email contact inquiry forms for potential members and licensees to inquire on repeaters listed on the site. This keeps the junk out of your in-box, and allows potential users to contact you through the group, hassle free.
- The LAG Group requires some basic operating principles on ALL system repeaters which are in line with FCC Part 95 rules and regulations, as well as a common interest between owners.
- Become a voice of repeater owners and help advocate and protect our GMRS spectrum.
More to come as we grow so join the fun! At this time, there is no cost to belong to the group as all investments are made by the users as needed.
Computer Requirements for LAG Members and Advisors:
- Microsoft Excel (2000 or newer)
- Microsoft Word (2000 or newer)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Valid email address to receive attachments
The affiliation project is an undertaking which we would like to see prosper for all repeater owners. We thought with simple effort, we could become a large user group where all members could pool resources and equipment together to build a strong network where our members were never out of touch. The affiliation project also will help new repeater owners or potential repeater owners find a frequency clear of co-channel interference from other repeaters afilliated with the LAG Group by providing clear information to where our repeaters are located, what they are, and how to make contact to use them, if available. If you're interested in the LAG Group, please send us an email.
Whether your repeater covers 5 miles or 50 miles, we'd love to hear from you and get you on board!